-->

Tuesday 3 September 2013

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads
This is a new set of photos from my "There I Fixed It" series. These pics shows the power of human brain because we always invent new things according to our need. These pics shows the home made Jugaads which is a well known word used for desi inventions. I must say that these jugaads are really mind blowing but some of them seem to be hilarious also. - Kanika Sweet

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

There I Fixed It - Some Desi Jugaads

0 comments:

Post a Comment