-->

Friday 5 September 2014

Jokes Of The Day

Jokes Of The Day

At 3 yrs old we say: "Mommy, I love you".

At 10: "Mom whateve!"

At 16:"My mom is so annoying"

At 18: "I wanna leave this house".
At 25:"Mom, you were right".

At 30: "I wanna go back to my Mom's house"

At 50: "I don't wanna lose my Mom".

At 70: "I would give up EVERYTHING for my Mom to be here with me".
You only have one Mom.

*Like this status for your Mother*

__________________________________________________________________________
Having a Boyfriend or Girlfriend is
not
love.
But having someone in ur life on
whom
you have
blind Faith that
even If you hurt them to extreme,
They will hold ur
hand n say,
"I was, I am, I will always be
yours.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Girl to her friends - Mujhe tumhari
help chahiye ..
.
.
Girl 1 - yaar me toh khudbusy
hu..
.
.
Girl 2 - Yaar mummy ne jaldi ghar
bulaya hai
.
.
Girl 3 - kya tune meri help kithi?
.
.
Boy to his Friends -- yaar ek
panga ho gaya
.
.
Boy 1 -- bol kitne bande
bulaun :@
.
.
Boy 2 -- Maa bahan ek kar dunga,
bata kaun hai??
.
.
Boy 3 -- kiski itni himmat apne
bhai se panga kare :-x
.
Hahahah Agree boyz
hit Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment